Beyond: Two Souls



       Hello gamers,

    I want to talk about our favourite games and kinds of games. I like all game types but I think the most interesting game is Beyond: Two Souls. Because the game's story affected me. "Quantic Dream" is the producer of Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain. This game came out in 2013. 
   
   Beyond: Two Souls kind of RPG (role playing game). This game has good graphics. Available on PS3 and PS4. The game is about to dependent spirit to girl's story and includes butterfly effects. So your choices are affecting your game. Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe portray the leading characters. 






   I don't want give spoiler to you, so I am finishing this subject. I hope you play this game. You can write your comments for favourite games.


                                                                            
                                                                               Ece Nur TRAKYA

                                                                   Namik Kemal, Tekirdag, Turkey

Comments

  1. I like this game too, and im waiting for the second part

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts